Father's Day Gifts
History Of Father's Day
Fathers have always played a crucial role in their families lives. In the past, men were the head of the household, the source of financial support, and the authority figures that children looked up to. Today, the role of a father has evolved, and although they are still the main provider and caretakers for their families, fathers today also work outside the home and share the responsibilities of child-rearing and housework. As the head of their households, today’s fathers are the primary providers and decision-makers for their families.
In general, Sonora Smart Dodd of Spokane, Washington, is acknowledged for giving birth to this holiday, as her Civil War veteran father raised her and five of her siblings after her mother died in childbirth. During a sermon on Mother's Day, which had just become a recognized holiday at the time, she is said to have had the idea of Father's Day. Father's Day became a national holiday on June 19, 1910, the month of Dodd's father's birthday, thanks to local religious leaders who supported the idea of it. U.S. President Calvin Coolidge supported the observance in 1924, and President Lyndon B. Johnson officially recognized the day in 1966. The third Sunday of June has been designated as Father's Day since 1972 when President Richard Nixon signed legislation declaring it a national holiday.
Fathers are an important part of every family. They provide stability, love, and care for their families, and play an important role in their children’s lives. Fathers are a crucial part of their children's development; without them, they may feel lost, confused and alone. Fathers play an important role in their children's lives and are vital to their emotional and physical well-being. Father's Day is an important day because this is the day to make them feel special while thanking them for everything they have done for us throughout our lives....
Some Amazing Facts about Father's Day
- It is expected that more than $20 million is spent on Father's Day by Americans.
- The greeting card industry sparks during Father's Day
- The roses play a big role in fathers Day
- Tie is one of the most popular fathers Day gifts online
- Fathers Day is celebrated on different dates across the places in the world
- Washington was the first place to celebrate fathers Day
- Fathers Day became an official holiday in 1972
- The world's oldest father, Indian Ramjit Raghav, had his second child in 2012 when he was 96 years old.
- The males carry eggs and give birth to babies in the seahorse world
- Men use social media more after they become a father
Father’s Day Gifts Hamper Ideas
As fathers Day approaches, your children’s thoughts will undoubtedly turn to their dads. While you may have been searching for just the right gift for dad for days, the kids will no doubt have been thinking of ways to show their appreciation for all that their dads do for them. Your search for the best Father’s Day gift has finally come to an end, though, because we have an amazing array of gifts to satisfy any dad, no matter what he’s into or what his style is. Whether you’re looking for the classic Father’s Day gift of a fishing trip and some great company, or the more edgy gift of a giant novelty check, we have something for every dad. At Confetti you will find amazing gift ideas for Dad. Buy Father’s day gifts online exclusively from Confetti at the most reasonable prices.
This is one of the best gift hampers for dad that you can get online. It contains a ceramic mug, pure wax candle, choco chip cookies, perfume, green tea sachet and a greeting card. All this is beautifully packed in a reusable gift box. This is an all-inclusive Father’s Day hamper that is bound to bring a smile to your dad’s face.
This is a classy gift hamper for Dad that will definitely appeal to him. It comprises a hip flask, charcoal soap, a bottle opener, a cotton tie, a greeting card and a stunning reusable box. If you are ever in two minds about getting a gift for your dad, you can take up our word for this hamper!
This is a unique dad hamper that has barbecue almonds, a beer coaster, a non-alcoholic beer can, a booklet, a bottle opener, a beer mug, a greeting card and a beautiful gift box. This is a great gift hamper for your dad if he likes to chill out and have a grand time with his family and friends.
Uncommon Gifts for Father's Day gift ideas online
When you look for uncommon Father’s Day gifts online, you are looking for something that is fun and quirky yet functional. Some uncommon gift baskets or items for Dad are as follows:
This is a very unique lamp that resembles an open book. Your dad can place this in his study, bedroom, lounge, office or any other place that he deems fit. The warm and cosy illumination emanating from this lamp will brighten up any given space.
This is a super quirky Father’s Day gift idea online. Let your father never worry about selecting his next meal. These six food dice packed away in a potli bag will let you pick what you wish to eat for your subsequent meal. So, let’s make mealtime fun for our father with this adorable gift from Confetti Gifts.
If your dad loves listening to podcasts or his favourite music on his mobile, this sound amplifier could be the best thing for him. In fact, the next time you all get together for a meal, your father can easily use this to play his favourite song or video for all of you!
Why Confetti Gifts is the right choice for Celebrating Every Occasion
At Confetti you will find gifts for all types of occasions such as mothers day gifts,corporate gift boxes, rakhi gift boxes, fathers Day gifts hamper online, and wedding hampers. It's your go-to online store in India for beautiful customized gift ideas for dad. Personalized gifts are something that is very special when it is shared with your loved ones. We also offer you a choice to shop according to your budget so you can find gifts under 999 on our website also. You can now get your favourite gift product delivered to your doorstep safely and timely. We are your best destination for buying Father's day gifts online.
Uncover Thoughtful Father's Day Gifts through the Eyes of Sons and Daughters
It is an undisputed fact that our father’s are the towering figures in our lives and we should grab whatever chance there is to shower our love and care upon them. Your quest to look for amazing Father’s Day hampers for your dad ends here.
If your father loves coffee as much as we do, this dad gift hamper is going to greatly appeal to him. This hamper contains two kinds of flavoured coffee, a coffee lover badge, a wooden spoon, a coffee mug, choco chip cookies, a set of wooden coasters, a greeting card and all of this is packed in a beautiful reusable box.
If you want to infuse the goodness of sustainability in gifting, this gift hamper for dad will be the exact pick for you. This gift box contains two copper glasses, a set of coasters, a jar of dry fruits, a copper planter, a green potpourri packed in a jute potli, a greeting card and a reusable pinewood box. This is a great way to indulge in responsible gifting.
QUOTES ON FATHERS DAY
Planning to write a message or make a card for your father this fathers day? You can always include an amazing quote to make it more special. Accompany your fathers day gift hampers or fathers day gift with a beautiful card. Check out a few of the beautiful quotes below:
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” —Unknown
- “What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity.” —Jean Paul
- “Dads are like chocolate chip cookies; they may have chips or be totally nutty, but they are sweet and make the world a better place, especially for their children.” —Hillary Lytle
- “A father’s words are like a thermostat that sets the temperature in the house.” —Paul Lewis
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” —Clarence Budington Kelland
- “A happy family is a reflection of a good father and a loving husband.” —Unknown
- “Good fathers do three things: they provide, they nurture and they guide.” —Roland Warren
- “A dad is someone who wants to catch you when you fall. Instead he picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again.” —Unknown
- “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. In the hour of need, when all else fails, we remember him upon whose knees we sat when children, and who soothed our sorrows; and even though he may be unable to assist us, his mere presence serves to comfort and strengthen us.” —Émile Gaboriau
How To Make Fathers Day Memorable
Despite 9 months carried by our mothers, did you know that babies usually say dada or variations of dad for their very first word? Besides being friends, fathers can be teachers, supporters, and role models at the same time. A Father's Day gift or fathers Day hampers could be the perfect way to express your appreciation and love for your father. What are the best ways to make your dad feel like a king on his special day? Read on to discover ideas for Father's Day gifts online and activities.
- Go on a road trip: Take your dad on a road trip like he would when you were a small child. Road trips can be as long as you want, make it shorter if you are running out of time or you can make it a happy long vacation if you want to do something more extensive. Include activities that he loves to do in the itinerary or visit a place where he loves to go.
- Enjoy a game bash with a pizza party: The best way to celebrate Father's Day with your laid-back, fun dad is to treat him to an afternoon of pizza and video games. If you're feeling extra comfy, you can even lounge around in your pajamas. You'll definitely reminisce about your childhood.
- Go to his favourite event: How about watching wrestling matches or baseball games on TV with your dad? Father's Day is the perfect time to take him to an event that involves his favorite sport. There's nothing more thrilling than seeing something unfold right in front of your eyes. This could be a great fathers day gift idea.
- Plan a picnic: The great outdoors can be a great place to celebrate Father's Day with your dad if he likes to recharge in nature. Paddling is a good idea for relaxing on this special day. Take time to admire the beautiful surroundings as you explore the lake or river you're on. Don’t forget to pack a picnic to make your day more interesting. Well, you definitely would need enough energy to survive such a thrilling day.
- Drive a race car: A race car driver is one of the most exciting things you can do. Fortunately, you don't have to be an expert to get in the driver's seat. This unique experience is available in a variety of companies around the world. If you are unable to find a company in your city you can drive go-karts.
FAQS on Father’s Day Gifts
What is the significance of Father's Day?
The significance of Father’s Day can be encapsulated in an intention to express your love, admiration and gratitude for your father for his love, support and care. This blessed day presents itself as a good opportunity for families to come together and celebrate fatherhood.
When is Father's Day celebrated in 2023?
In 2023, Father’s Day will be celebrated on 18th June which is a Sunday.
How can I make Father's Day special for my dad?
You can get special gift hampers for dad and present the same to your father, with his bedtime tea. You can plan a surprise party or get-together for you father and spend some quality time with him and your friends and family.
What are some popular fathers day gifts online?
Some popular Father’s Day Gift ideas online are the ‘Men in Black’ hamper, ‘Coffee Addict’ hamper and many more. You can explore the website to look for some outstanding gift options.
Are personalised gifts a good choice for Father's Day?
Yes. Personalisation of Father’s Day gift hampers can augment the appeal of your gift and make it more endearing for your father.
Where can I find unique fathers Day hampers?
You can buy unique gift baskets for dad from Confetti Gifts. You can browse through the website to see a wonderful collection of amazing gifts for Father’s Day.